What is Data Visualization?
Data Visualization is the process of taking data and placing it into a visual context. Trends, correlations, and patterns that might not be noticed in text-based data can be recognized easily by using data visualization software.
Data Visualization Challenges We Solve
At Mavenex, we help our customers in developing visualization solutions from scratch and even help them solve problems in their existing data visualization solutions. Here are the challenges we solve.
- Overloaded dashboards and reports:
When too many visual elements, colors, or data visualization types are used in creating dashboards and reports, it becomes difficult to understand the data. Therefore, we make sure that the trends are recognized immediately, chart types are consistent, and the colors are relevant.
- Insufficient flexibility:
Our data visualization services cover the development and design of clear-cut dashboards for desktop as well as mobile users. We even solve data security challenges for our clients and deliver a unique UI/UX design.
- Disregarded user role:
We tailor dashboards and reports that help our users to focus on the relevant data.
- Not insightful reports:
We help our clients in making informed decisions in spite of wasting their time searching for insights. Therefore, we consider data visualization as an indispensable part of the data reporting process.
Tools we use to generate data visualization
- Microsoft Power BI, the Microsoft service, provides interactive visualization capabilities with an interface simple enough for end-users to create their dashboards and reports.
- Tableau Public is free software that helps in understanding the data and creating its interactive data visualizations.
- Microsoft Excel is the most frequently used solution for analyzing and visualizing data.
- Google Data Studio is a tool that allows you to create branded reports with data visualizations.
- MicroStrategy Desktop is a software that can deliver everything you need to access, analyze, and visualize your data.
- Oracle Business intelligence provides a solution that helps organizations to make informed business decisions.
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services is a server-based platform by Microsoft for generating reports.
- Microsoft PowerPivot provides advanced data modeling features and enables users to visualize data with Power BI & Pivot Charts.
- Microsoft Power View is a data visualization technology that allows the user to create interactive graphs and charts.
- Elasticsearch KibanaKibana is an open-source plugin for data visualization that is designed to work with Elasticsearch.
Benefits of Data Visualizations
Data Visualization refers to a graphical presentation of data. This enables users to recognize patterns more quickly. Here are the advantages of data visualization.
- Rapid Identification of Latest Trends The companies gather data about the market conditions and customers that can provide business leaders with insights into business opportunities and new revenue. By using data visualization, decision-makers can grasp shifts in market conditions and customer behaviors across multiple data sets.
- Data Visualization gives actionable items Data visualization helps organizations to see where there’s room for improvement. The actionable items can effect by identifying areas for improvement and successes.
- Quick Access to Relevant Business Insights By using data visualization, businesses can improve their ability to find the required information.