Rely on our experience & skills to develop your own app
In addition to web application development, we have vast experience in providing solutions for all kinds of cross-platform mobile development problems. Our developers put their knowledge, skills, and motivation into every project, so you can be sure that you will receive an application made with the mobile app development software of the highest quality.
Mavenex follows each stage precisely to deliver world-class error-free software. They have qualified UI/UX designers and developers in various technologies. They work in Python, JAVA, PHP, React.js, Node.js, Angular.js, Golang, etc. they can create a hybrid architecture to support the best of each technology.
It has experienced QA to maintain the quality of the software throughout the development cycle. It engages the QA professional to keep a tap on quality and also continue with regression testing.
Methods of managing custom software development projects
There are various software development methodologies to drive the project. These are guiding principles that can drive the project on correct roadmap. It keeps all the involved stakeholders together moving on the same goal. However, every methodology has its unique characteristics. Major methodologies to choose from are described below:
- Scrum, etc.
Recording and creating artifacts of code and each stage is very important. Documentation of SDLC helps to track project status. Documentation helps to keep the project on track as well as helps for the smooth continuity of the project. Below are the documents Mavenex creates and preserves for all their software development projects.
This is the very initial document and crucial document. It consists of the work definition, milestones, deliverables, resource details. This is agreed and signed by both client and Mavenex to be agreed on common goals.
This document helps to keep an ongoing check on work getting developed against the date and time.
- Change control versions
At various stages changes are required due to different reasons, so important is to document them and also document their impact on various other places like timeline, project flow, etc.
- Additional feature approval version
If new small features added along the run while development, it has to go through approval projects. These additional features are getting recorded and also approved by all Stakeholders. Its implications are also recorded on other relevant documents.
- Status check report
This is a weekly report which traces the status against the plan and actual completed work. This is shared with all the stakeholders on a weekly basis.
- Developer notes
These are the notes made by the developer within the code to understand the functions.
- Code commit notes
Every commit from each developer has these notes stating the details of the commits. This helps in version control and also gives the ability for quick rollback.
- Test cases
These are the cases made by our Expert QA professional. These are tested against each milestone released version.
- Bug reports with regression testing
Each QA iteration generates bug reports which are fixed by software developers.
- Release notes
Every milestone/Sprint has released of the delivery it carries. Mavenex believes in agile methodology has frequent delivery planned. This helps stakeholders to get a view of the product while its in development.
- Handover document
Mavenex has a free support period and also provides an annual maintenance contract. However, it also facilitates handover training and handover processes to the dedicated software developer team. This document contains a full overview of the product along with the Flow and server architecture diagram.
Mavenex believes to record each aspect of the software development which can help future collaboration with other teams working on projects. This document serves as guidelines.
Purchasing and customizing the software
The world is changing and moving on to follow microservice architecture. There are many ready to use microservices available. So instead of reinventing the wheel, just make the model over it. Mavenex consults and helps to tailor the readily available solution to the exact needs of the client.
Software Development Tools
Throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC) there are various software development tools that can make the whole journey easy and smooth. Few widely used software development tools which Mavenex also uses
- Sublime text
- AWS services
- Adobe XD
- Sktech, etc.
Benefits of choosing Sigma for your software development services
- Skilled Manpower Mavenex has a development center in India with a 300+ team strength. It has various skill Engineers including DevOps, QAs, and Project Managers.
- Agile Methodology Mavenex is a strong follower of Agile methodology which gives the client the freedom to get the project executed.
- Documentation Mavenex does end-to-end documentation which increases confidence in the quality of the product and gives transparent status to all stakeholders.
- Infrastructure Mavenex promotes a stress-free, healthy, and hygienic environment to its employees, this in return gives our client world-class products. Happy people deliver better results. It has space for 300+ staff acquisition.
- DevOps Mavenex has a team of expert DevOps developer to create proper architecture as well as the deployment process.
- Consulting Mavenex carries a dedicated consulting team with 10+ years of experience in the IT industries, they can consult throughout the process as well as in every domain. Mavenex can serve as a complete development partner.
- Maintenance We offer a free support period with every project as well as we have very cost-effective maintenance contracts.
- Flexible Mavenex is flexible in adopting any project management tool for the client’s preferences. Mavenex can provide hire developers options, which can work in-house or onsite based on the client’s requirement. It’s flexible with working hours, platforms, and resource planning.